(as Controller and Processor, in accordance with the EU General Data Regulation 2016/679)
1. Purpose that ILIADIS CARGO S.A. will process the Personal Data (IFRS) of the natural person
The purpose of the processing of personal data by ILIADIS CARGO S.A. is the proper and appropriate cooperation with the customer-supplier with regard to the exercise of its object of activity, “National and international road transport.”
2. Data collected
The data we collect from customers, suppliers, and partners relates to the following:
- First and last name, VAT number, ID, e-mail, postal address, telephone number
- Business activity, public business documents, address, customers and suppliers to the extent necessary on a case-by-case basis.
3. How data is used
All data stored and processed by ILIADIS CARGO S.A. are intended to:
- Preparation of financial offers to customers who wish to learn about the services offered and their costs.
- Issuing documents – receipts to customers.
- The establishment of cooperation agreements with suppliers and partners.
- Supplier data for the supply of goods and services.
- The legal and orderly functioning of the company requiring the storage and processing of personal data of third parties (employees and associates)
4. How long will ILIADIS CARGO S.A. keep personal data in a file
The period of record keeping in the case of accounting-tax data, both in paper and electronic form, shall be indefinite and so on if there is no reason to delete them shall be kept for 10 years.
5. What rights does the customer have in relation to the processing of his data?
The customer may exercise, where appropriate, the following rights: the right of access (to find out what data we process, why and their recipients), correction (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of the data he has given), deletion (right to forget-delete them from the files of iliadis cargo S.A. but if their processing is no longer necessary) , limiting processing (if the accuracy of the data is called into question), portability (for the customer to receive his data in a structured and commonly used format).
These rights are exercised at no cost to the customer by sending an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer. If the customer exercises any of his rights, ILIADIS CARGO S.A. will take all possible measures to satisfy the customer’s request within thirty (30) days of receiving the request.
6. How to ensure the security of customer data
Data security is an absolute commitment for ILIADIS CARGO S.A. In order to achieve this, all modern and appropriate technical and organizational measures are applied for the purposes of processing, the performance of which the company regularly monitors. In this way, we use a range of security technologies and procedures to help us protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Your information is collected in printed/electronic documents, converted to a secure electronic form and kept, taking all required electronic means of protection.
7. Where the data are transmitted
The customer’s data is transmitted to parts of iliadis cargo s.a. that are responsible for the completion of the service provided and for its proper and uninterrupted operation. All personal data is processed by the staff, who are authorized to handle personal data. In any case, ILIADIS CARGO S.A. takes all measures to ensure that the data transmitted are always the minimum necessary and that the conditions for lawful and fair processing are always met.
8. Personal data to third parties
All personal data shall be kept and kept as data within the offices of ILIADIS CARGO S.A., in a place where all necessary storage measures are observed.
The company has personal data to third-party partners solely with regard to its legal and appropriate operation and with whom it has signed a relevant protection agreement (accountant, lawyer, external IT consultant)
9. Refusal to provide data by the customer
The customer has the right to refuse to provide his personal data and information as provided by the applicable legislation. However, he should be aware that, if he does not provide any and/or all of his personal data, which are deemed necessary for the conduct of the activity of ILIADIS CARGO S.A., the cooperation cannot be completed properly. That’s why the company has every right to stop working with the customer.
10. COOKIES Policy
Technically necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, which allow the customer to browse and use its functions. These cookies do not recognize the individual identity of the customer. Without these cookies, ILIADIS CARGO S.A. cannot offer effective operation of its website. The customer can activate, disable, or even completely erase cookies through the setup options in their browser.
11. Submission of a complaint/protest
For any matter relating to the processing of your data you can contact the Data Protection Officer (DSO) of ILIADIS CARGO S.A. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, the customer always reserves the right to contact the competent authorities, where he can submit the relevant complaints. For Greece: Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifisias 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Athens), or electronically (www.dpa.gr)